Wow! Another a great game! We are really coming together as a team. I also want to thank the volunteers that managed the play counting, chains and refreshments.
PRACTICE - EARLIER START: The days are getting shorter. On Tuesday and Thursday, we are going to start practices at 5:15 PM and end at 7:00 PM. On Friday, practice will run from 5:00 PM - 6:30 PM.
Practice: @ Royle School
- Tuesday: 5:15 PM to 7:00 PM
- Thursday: 5:15 PM to 7:00 PM
- Friday: 5:00 PM to 6:30 PM
- The earlier practice will allow kids that are interested to go to the high school game.
Game: @ DHS Stadium Turf
- Saturday (9/24): Darien White vs. New Canaan Black (9AM-11AM) @ DHS Stadium Turf
- Please have your sons arrive at 8AM for warm-up and play review
Hudl: If you haven’t done so, please register on HUDL. It’s a great way for the kids to watch and the coaches can provide feedback on the players.
- Follow the link below to submit your details and join the team.
As always, please reach out with any questions and please be sure to email me if your son cannot make practice. Thank you in advance.